This 4 ingredient Flourless Banana Bread is beyond moist and only one piece is very satisfying! Perfect as a healthy dessert or snack. This super easy banana bread is a MUST TRY!
So, I am slightly obsessed with this flourless banana bread! This bread only calls for 4 ingredients that you most likely have in your pantry. You only need bananas, old-fashioned oats, peanut butter, and chocolate chips, which are optional. The bananas are what make this bread everything it is 🙂
Ingredients to make this bread
- cooking spray
- 4 to 5 medium-ripe bananas
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
How to make this insanely moist bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan and spray with coconut cooking spray.
- In a blender add bananas, oats, and peanut butter and blend until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and if desired garnish with more bananas and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes!
*Can store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days!
The benefits of eating bananas
- High fiber content. Bananas are loaded with fiber (both soluble and insoluble)
- High-fiber food is also said to be good for your heart health
- They are supportive with digestion and building a metabolism
- They are loaded with nutrients!
- High source of potassium (I think this is what they are mainly known for) This makes them a super fruit
- Bananas also have low salt which is a plus
- They are also high in iron, which helps with Anemia