So, I am slightly obsessed with this flourless banana bread! It is beyond moist and one piece is super filling. It was perfect for a dessert or snack. I am a sucker for a good dessert, especially at the end of the day after dinner, when I shouldn't be eating anything at all. It only calls for 4 ingredients, also, which is helpful if you don't have much in the house. You only need bananas, old-fashioned oats, natural peanut butter, and semi-sweet dark chocolate morsels. The bananas is what makes this bread everything it is 🙂 You must try this flourless banana bread ASAP!
Why eat bananas
- High fiber content. Bananas are loaded with fiber (both soluble and insoluble)
- Hight fiber food are also said to be good for your heart health
- They are supportive with digestion and building a metabolism
- They are loaded with nutrients!
- High source of potassium (I think this is what they are mainly known for) This makes them a super fruit
- Bananas also have low salt which is a plus
- They are also high in iron, which helps with Anemia
Ingredients to make this bread
- cooking spray
- 4 to 5 medium ripe bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
How to make this insanely moist bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan and spray with coconut cooking spray.
- In a blender add bananas, oats, and peanut butter and blend until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into load pan and if desired garnish with more bananas and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes!
*Can store in an airtight container in fridge for up to 5 days!